Tuesday 3 July 2012

Back with a bang......

Hi there,

Well as the title says I am back, with some cards to show you.


Just recently I have found a love for colouring with promarkers, I am not a professional by any standards, I just love sitting here in "The Hut" and colouring to my hearts content.

On this card I have used Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinders, Stampavie "Pia", Pearls, Promarkers and mulberry Roses. All products are available from Oyster Stamps.



Romantic Rectangles






On this card I have used Patterned paper, with a criss Cross pattern that I scored using the Martha Stewart Score Board, Memory Box Grapevine Wreath, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Spellbinders Banners die set and pearls from my stash, the rest of the products can be found at Oyster Stamps.

If you'd like to replicate this card, you can make the flowers from a die by Memory Box called Floral Delights and the Tiny Butterflies you can use Butterfly Delights also by Memory Box.

Memory Box, floral Wreath
 On this card I have used Floral Ovals by Spellbinders, Patterned Paper, Mulberry Flowers,Whimsy "sunkissed" Stamp and Promarkers, I did prick around the edge of this card using the Tim Holtz Clear Ruler. All products are available from Oyster Stamps.





Well that will do for today, I do have more to show you in the next couple of days. I hope you will come back to see what else I have created.

Happy Crafting

Barbara.


7 comments:

  1. Love those cards. I haven't seen you use many of those little children stamps and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I really struggle with card making (i am a scrapper) so your blog will really inspire me to try some more cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - i love how you have scored the middle one

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi barbra...first so glad your back..beautiful cards ...pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous.Love the images, and the scoring looks great-I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Barbara.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x