I do hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather we have been having, for me it has been a tad hot, but it looks as though it will start to cool down now.
Anyway, back to the title of this post, A smattering of sparkle I hear you say. Yes I made another Christmas card and here it is.............
|See the smattering of sparkle|
- Just Rite Background stamp Snowfall
- Just Rite Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments
- Just Rite Background Stamp Elegant Fronds
- WOW embossing powder White (from my own stash)
- Ranger Perfect Pearls in Perfect Pearl (From my own stash)
- Clear 3mm Rhinestones (from my own stash)
- Vellum (from my own stash)
- Tulle, Oyster do have in stock some lovely organza that you can cut with your dies.
- Pearl Trim (From my own stash)
- Scor Tape
- Martha Stewart Score Board
- Versa Mark ink pad
Top Tip here for you, if you are heat embossing on vellum which you want to score afterwards, score on the reverse side. This way your melted embossing powder won't flake when you score it, guess how I found that one out LOL!
In the gap of the snowfall stamp, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Just Rite large sentiment set. I then took a couple of the tiny snowflakes and stamped randomly in the space using Versamark ink, then brushed over the top with some perfect pearls powder.
On the Tulle I glued some Rhinestones, once they were dry I added my Tulle,vellum and Pearl Trim to the base and Ta Dah! My smattering of sparkle was completed.