If you have been away like I have, I hope you had a great time. We went to the New Forest for a couple of weeks , though it was a bit damp on occasions we have a nice and relaxing time.
So as soon as I got home and all the washing was done, I hid in my craft room for three days and made this.....................................
|American style mail box|
|close up of the bottom edge|
|Mountain lily Fairy by Whimsy, coloured with Promarkers|
|End flap with Just rite bauble stamp|
|How I connected the mail flag, K and Co Brad.|
Ok I used the following items to make this
- Basic Grey patterned paper "Wassiel"
- K and Co Brads
- Just Rite Clear Stamps "Noel" Christmas Ornaments
- Just rite Custom Dies "Nested Medallion Labels" and "Nested Medallion Ovals"
- Memory Box Die "Snowflake Border"
- Pom Pom trim
- Mica Flakes
- Silver elastic cord
- Flat Back Pearl Trim
- Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Magi Bond Glue
- Scor -Tape
- Tim Holtz Hitch fastners
- Distress Ink in Antique Linen
- Gold Kreink Braid #4 very fine
This will be doing the tour of the Sincerely yours shows across the country, I do hope you will come by and see it.
Now if you would like to make this, I will be having a Workshop very soon at Oyster Stamps in Rochester. Details coming soon!
I love reading your comments,if you have any questions please leave a comment and I will try my best to answer them.