So I made a card today using German Vintage Glass Glitter, wow I love this stuff, so sparkly.
Yes it is a Christmas card, make Christmassy stuff all year round, given the chance LOL.
Here it is........
|Love the colours|
|Nice view of the bow|
|View of the Glass Glitter|
I loved making this card, I hope to make a few different versions of it as well.
Here is what I used
- Spellbinders Labels 25
- German Glass Glitter Silver (from my own Stash)
- Wow embossing powder in White and Silver (from my own stash)
- Ribbon (from my own stash)
- Stampendous Stamp Merriest Wish
- Martha Stewart Branch punch
- Glamour Dust Glitter
- Tied Together Embossing Folder
- Prima Say it in Crystals
- Becca's Bow Maker