Sunday 24 October 2010

I think I may of found my Mojo

Hey there,

Yes it is true I lost my Mojo for a while, hopefully I have now found it again, what caused me to lose it in the first place?

My craft room was....................... It was a mess, there was so much stuff in there I could not move! well I took an afternoon and cleaned it up, I now have space to create again. I cannot get to excited as I have a lot of stamps to clear up first, then the 12 x 12 papers * Shudders *

So Last week I went to a workshop at It was the absolute divine Jennie from The Artistic stamper We created from a very plain and boring pine box a wonderful Christmas display cabinet. I had a blast, met some wonderful ladies adn got very inky in the process..............

I have also been on a card making frenzy, I have made some Christmas cards as samples for Oysterstamps as some of you may not know, I demonstrate Martha Stewart Punches and Spellbinders dies for them across the country, I love it I wish it was my full time job.

Well have a good weekend bye for now

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x