Friday 29 October 2010

Cards and things for sale................






Yep I have been having a turf out. I have decided to get rid of my Clip it up as I need to room for my ever increasing Spellbinders collection which I have found the perfect storage for ( more info to follow)

I have also made a few cards in the last couple of days, these are mainly samples for Oysterstamps

I have really enjoyed making these. I have found the most delicious card it's called milk touch and it feels like velvet and is embosses beautifully, Heat and cuttlebug versions.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have making them.

Barbara.

3 comments:

  1. What stunning cards!! I love them all but think my favourite is the snowflake card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely - I think the first one with the quote is my favourite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - adore the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x