Wednesday 19 August 2009

How can one make so much mess






Ok I had an order from my friend for christening card and a wedding card, when would she like them I ask her, "oh this Saturday" she replies. Yikes I have only got two days to make them.

Challenge set, I came up with these. Now I find it very difficult to make christening cards at the best of times, it's not bad, but I feel as though I could of done better.

The wedding card took slightly longer as there are a lot of layers to it. I used Stampin up cardstock, inks and Nestabilities by Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards....I love that organza ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Jane, I think I got the organza ribbon at Tony's.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x