Saturday 8 August 2009

Holiday and a moan.............



Well I am back from my Hols, spent a really nice week in the South of France, soaking up the sun and just relaxing. I even found time to do some of my Cross stitch !

Now for the Moan, I'm sorry I have to get this off my chest: Smokers and Stash.

Just recently I bought a long awaited cartridge for my cricut, I opened the VERY well wrapped package, to be met by a stained silicone mat and a pungent smell of smoke, so bad in fact that I needed to use my Inhaler.

This was not from EBay but from a forum,yes I know that there is no comeback so to speak, but we can leave feedback. Now my dilemma is do I PM the seller and say politely that her stash stinks or just leave it and not leave a feedback at all?
What would you do?

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how you can be polite about this...if it's really bad, you COULD email her and ask for a refund. That would at least get the point across, I suppose. Otherwise, just hope the smell will come out eventually (wrap it in some dryer sheets?).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x