Monday 28 April 2014

Time to get organized....................


Hi there,


I am back with my final DT project for Ali-Craft. Using the scrumptious Prima Stationers Desk Papers.


Once again I am using this pack.



Stationer's Desk- Collection Kits
Prima Stationers Desk Collection Pack.


I have a horrible habit of writing peoples address's down and then losing them, So I decided to create an address book.


Here it is..............................................




Front Cover.


I took a MDF book with tabbed pages, that I have had in my room for ages, covered the front and back covers with the papers and added to the front a Punched border. Then using some scraps of paper, I made a rose using a Sizzix flower die.

Using a plastic template I added a couple of swirls of Diamantes and then added some of the small flowers, that I had shaped them to give some dimension.


Close up of flower and swirl.


Then I decorated each tabbed page with Tim Holtz stamps, Distress Inks and the small stamps that match the collection.


Inside of Address Book.



First Tabbed Page.
I used the adhesive letters from the collection pack to give each Tab a alphabet section ready for the address to be safely written into.




I hope you enjoyed my final project for Ali-Craft Design Team this month.

Happy Crafting



Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x