Sunday 14 July 2013

Quietfire designs meets Spellbinders............

Hi there,

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we are having at the moment, long may it last.

As I was looking through my creations the other day, I came across this card I had made a while ago.


Sorry for the poor picture


I came across this style of card on the internet, fell in love but could not find any instructions, after a while of playing and a bit of wasted card, I cracked it!

I used Spellbinders Labels 4 grand so it is not a small card LOL. The background roses are a set by Stampin Up and the verse is by Quietfire designs, I love these stamps. I only have a couple but as funds allow I will be getting some more.

I may add to this card yet as I feel as though it is lacking something, maybe a florish or some 3d flowers.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of the day.


Happy Crafting

 Barbara.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea for a card. The colour and the design are lovely.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x