Friday 16 April 2010

HHHMMM time flies



Wow it has been ages since I last blogged, how did that happen I hear you ask? Well life and work happened.

I have been busy in my *normal Job* But I also work for my Local craft shop demonstrating and leading workshops for them. I also have been traveling the country demonstrating at craft shows as well, So I have been a busy girl!

Last week my DS's Gf lost her Dad to cancer, such a horrible disease, as some of you may know I lost my Dad last year to this disgusting and vile disease. My son asked me if I could make a card for him, to give to his GF, I of course said yes.

The style of the card is called an Easel card.

The sentiment is computer generated! and the Damask Stamp is by Stampin Up.

I used Mellow Moss and Pale plum as the main colours and there is a bit of Very Vanilla.
The ribbon is one I picked up at the Haberdashers in Whitstable and the punch is a Martha Stewart, I also used the Large Square Scallop and the Large Plain Sqare Nesties and I also used my Cuttlebug to create the embossing on the background using the Textile Folder.

Please let me know what you think of them.

Happy Stampin'

Barbara

9 comments:

  1. A very elegant card. A lot of work has gone into producing it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments

    Happy Stampin'

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an elegant card - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Easel card is so nice and soft - just right for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x