Monday 28 January 2013

The icing on the cake.................

Hi there,

I hope you are all well and busy crafting.

So after a very busy weekend teaching  a workshop at West point Exeter, I sat down in my craft room and started on my samples for Oyster Stamps using some of the new Memory Box Dies.


Here is the first one I have made.


Memory Box "Magnificent Cake"







 Here is another view. this is showing you all the little flowers I made and then set an 1mm pearl inside each centre, then adhered it to the Cake.

I did add a small amount of Glamour Dust Glitter just to give it a bit of sparkle, not that it shows up very well on this picture.


Close up of the Flowers









I have used the following Products on this card

Spellbinders "Grand Labels"
Memory Box "Twinkling Snowflakes"
Memory Box "Magnificent Cake"
Just Rite "Embroidered" Background Stamp
Just Rite "Grand Sentiments"
Glamour Dust Glitter in Crystal
Heat it embossing powder in Silver Pearl
1mm Flat Back Pearls in Ivory
3mm Flat Back Pearls in Ivory
A4 Card in Ivory

All the items in highlighted in pink, are available from Oyster Stamps the items that are in black are from the chaos I call my craft room!

If you would like a tutorial on how to make this card please let me know and I will write one up.

Thanks for reading and happy crafting


Barbara xx



6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simply beautiful Barbara. I love the plain oyster colour of the card. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have EVER seen a card so beautiful. Love it. thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just amazing....so delicate and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one stunning card.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x