Friday 17 July 2009

EEEk what have I done.

Hi there,

This is my Brand new blog.

Well it has been an emotional day today, lots of people leaving and lots of tears and goodbyes.

Got my new timetable, can't say I am overjoyed by it. I guess there will be a few tweaks every now and again. I just wish they would listen and put us where our skills are not "oh lets put her there and see how she gets on"

Sorry for the moan, I am tired, it has been a very busy week at work.

Now its time for the holidays to begin *Yeah*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the blogging world! If you have any questions, just ask.

    Don't know how this looks on your computer, but I'm getting a darkish olive green background with purplish letters. The headings barely show up, too.

    Ooh, isn't it oh so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thank you x